我想睡覺但是又爬起來讀PAPER。
這次PAPER分配到的段落是一個女生的日記。
讀了兩三句精神就來了,我覺得她可以精準的描述她自己,而且好像我也順便被懂得了。
所以不害臊的把破翻譯打上來。
反正上課討論時我唸一段英文,再把自己的理解陳述出來。
老師會說:嗯,差不多。
然後自己重新翻一次......。
And at this point I meet Me face to face.
在此處(此刻),我和自己面對面地相遇(坦誠相見)。
I am Mary MacLane: of no importance to the wide bright world and dearly
and damnably important to Me.
我是Mary MacLane:對這個廣闊而明亮的世界沒有意義,(而這世界)親暱而該死的對我很重要。
Face to face I look at Me with some hatred, with despair and with great
intentness.
面對面地,我檢視我自己,帶著一些憎惡、絕望和巨大的專注。
I put Me in crucible of my own making and set it in the flaming trivial
Inferno of my mind. And I assay thus:
我把我放進一個自己製造的嚴苛考驗之中,並且在我心裡設置了一個燃燒的、平庸的地獄。
我如此分析:
I am rare--I am in some ways exquisite.
我是稀有而珍貴的--在某種程度上是敏銳的。
I am pagan whihin and without.
我本身或是外在沒有宗教信仰。
I am vain and shallow and false.
我愛虛榮、膚淺而且虛妄不實。
I am a specialized being, deeply myself.
我在自己的深處專有的存在。
I am of woman-sex and most things that go with that, with some other
pointes.
我的生理性別是女性,而大多數跟隨這件事而來的事物,帶著他者的觀點。
I am dynamic but devastated, laid waste in spirit.
我本是充滿活力,但精神被消耗得身心交瘁。
I'm like a leopard and I'm like a poet and I'm like a religieuse and I'm like
an outlaw.
我像一頭豹、我像一位詩人、我像一名修女,我像一個亡命之徒。
I have a potent weird sense of humor--a saving and a demoralizing grace.
我擁有強而有力而不可思議的幽默感--這令人洩氣的可取之處。
I have brain, cerebration--not powerful but fine and of a remarkable quality.
我有大腦可以獨立思考--不是強而有力但傑出而有卓越的品質。
I am scornful-tempered and I am brave.
我有輕蔑的脾氣,而且我勇敢。
I am slender in body and someway fragile and firm-fleshed and sweet.
(這句不好意思打出中文,我也很希望我能這樣說。)
還有我累了,先瞇一下下。
文章標籤
全站熱搜
